In any situation we face, we are always offered space to surrender and to bring focus to deeply caring and supporting ourselves. Right now, in the midst of the corona virus outbreak, you may be considered a ‘key worker’, in which case, likely under huge pressure, or on ‘lock down’ and unable to leave your home, either way, there are many challenges at play.
Making self-care our natural way in our every day life, not only supports ourselves, but naturally then supports all of those around us – therefore there is a great responsibility in attending to this.
As you know, I love to share how essential oils can simply nourish our health and wellbeing, they can be particularly helpful for supporting the respiratory system and for moments of stress and duress, so here’s a few blogs that spring to mind with this focus in mind:
- How to use Essential Oils to Support our Respiratory System.
- To Nurture, Cherish and Adore!
- Connection, Rituals and Nurturing – How to use Essential Oils in Daily Life.
- Beauty Rituals – Deepening Your Self Care Routine.
- How to Use Essential Oils in the Bath.
- How to get through difficult times and still smell Divine… with Essential Oils!
Any purchases from the web shop will come with a FREE inhaler stick until end of May 2020 (or while stocks allow). You can request the scent/blend or I can make one to suit you. Inhaler sticks are also available to purchase for just £2.50.